The Residence Hall Complex
- Nestled in the Berkeley hills on the northeast side of campus, especially convenient to STEM buildings including the College of Engineering.
- Wood-shingled buildings surrounded by tall trees overlooking courtyards and the bay. Easy access to nature and hiking trails.
- Includes seven all-gender residential buildings in two complexes, Hillside and La Loma
- Suite-style housing: Single, double, and triple rooms arranged in suites that vary from three to eleven bedrooms.
- Room occupancy: single, double, triple, quadruple rooms in suites (Single rooms are reserved for upper-division students and students with accommodations.)
- Suites with five bedrooms or less are designated single-gender while larger suites are all gender (Single rooms are reserved for upper-division students and students with accommodations.) Floors are all-gender.
- Suites have separate locked entrances and shared common area
- Foothill Dining Commons is located on-site, and boasts high ceilings, lots of windows, and wood panelling.
- Theme Programs: Empowering Womxn in STEAM (WISE) (in Stern Hall, which is adjacent to Foothill)
Residence Hall Features
These services and amenities are included:
Cal Dining Blue Meal Plan (learn more about Meal Plans, with flexible upgrade plans and add-on flex dollar options)
Utilities: gas, electric, water, garbage, recycling, and compost
Furnishings: extra-long twin bed (triple rooms include a bunk bed & a lofted bed), desk, chair, dresser, mirror, and closet
Appliances: microwave and mini-refrigerator
High speed Wi-Fi, Xfinity streaming TV, and phone jack outlet
Professional live-in staff available 24/7
Laundry center, mail services, and bike storage
On-site central fitness center and recreation room
Three tiers of secured entry and access for buildings
Academic Services Center with PC and Mac workstations, laser printers, and network connection
Smoke-free environment (smoking only permitted outside in designated areas)
See sample 3D Room Views: Single, double, triple rooms, suites
Note: Room size, layout, and furniture configuration may vary.
Foothill Business Office
510-642-9703 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours: Monday-Friday; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday; CLOSED.